All our units are built to the current Ontario Building Code. However, different municipalities have different requirements over and above the standard building code. It is the Client's responsibility to make sure the product ordered meets local codes or rules that may apply. Orders changed after the Order is confirmed could be subject to product price differences. A 50% deposit is required on all orders.
In the event a Client's Product requires a permit, we can provide them with a set of plans prepared by an Architectural Consultant for a starting fee of $300.00 plus HST to assist the client in attaining a permit from the Client's local municipality. The Client is responsible for paying fees associated with all application and permit fees, and taxes, to the appropriate governmental agency.
We require a 50% deposit with the balance payable upon delivery. Please note that if for any reason you cancel your order, 75% percent of your deposit will be refunded to you.
Payments may be made by E-transfer, cash, cheque and by credit card. We will accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. A 2.75% administrative fee will be applied to all credit card payments. Payment is due in full upon delivery of the Product.
The client is deemed to have received the Product upon delivery of the Product to the Client’s delivery address. TIMELYTOUCHUPS shall bear all risk of loss and casualty to the Product until such time as the Product has been received or deemed to have been received by the Client. The Client shall bear all risk of loss and casualty to the Product upon and after the Product has been received or deemed to have been received by Client. The Client is solely responsible for and will insure against loss or casualty incurred during and after the unloading process at such location. The Client is responsible to ensure that the Product being delivered can be delivered in a safe and unobstructed manner. The Client is solely responsible to inspect the Product upon receipt for any visible damages incurred during shipping before signing off the delivery. If upon inspecting the shipment the Client notices visible damage, TIMELYTOUCHUPS will make a note and repair any damage to the unit. In the event of concealed damage, the Client is to notify TIMELYTOUCHUPS at first opportunity.
Upon signing the delivery papers by the Client or on the Client's behalf, the Client is solely responsible for the Product and any and all costs associated with the Product with the exception of concealed damage.
1. TIMELYTOUCHUPS warrants to the original purchaser of the Product that, should there be any defects in the material or workmanship during the initial 12 months (one year) from Client's receipt of the Product, TIMELYTOUCHUPS will either repair or replace the covered defects.
2. Client's must notify TIMELYTOUCHUPS of any claim of defects in the material or workmanship within twelve (12) months after Client's receipt of the Product. Said notice must be in writing, e-mail is acceptable, set forth specifically the basis for the claim, and include a photograph of the defect(s). The failure to satisfy the requirements above will constitute irrevocable acceptance of the Product.
3. TIMELYTOUCHUPS shall not take any responsibility for correcting work or repairing damage caused by alterations of any kind made to the original product.
4. TIMELYTOUCHUPS is not responsible for damage caused by the location of the Product on or over inappropriate soils or terrain.
5. TIMELYTOUCHUPS assumes no responsibility and expressly disclaims all liabilities for damages due to misuse, neglect, improper maintenance or adjustments, such as failure to remove snow from the Product's roof, and normal wear and tear of the Product.
6. TIMELYTOUCHUPS reserves the right to change and/or improve the design and/or specifications of the Product without notice or obligation to modify previously produced units.
Copyright © 2023 TIMELYTOUCHUPS "MORE THAN JUST SHEDS" - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder